KiXforms Forum Index KiXforms
The Forum for the KiXforms Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Quick Links 
Site News
Downloads
Documentation
Donations
Script Archive
Tracking Systems

Domain Login Script using Kixforms w/ ProgressBar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ksm2552
KiXforms Novice
KiXforms Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Domain Login Script using Kixforms w/ ProgressBar Reply with quote

The script I've attached is a domain login script that I've made based off of many I've seen since I started dabbling with Kixtart and Kixforms about a year ago.

I'm sure a lot of the code could be done in a better way, but I find it very easy to deploy for most of the smaller companies I support. Feel free to give me some feedback about it and maybe some code that would improve it.

I figured I'd post it up here since I've taken ideas from several other scripts from the boards here and maybe it will help someone else's life easier. The script does require local admin privileges because I find that locking down users in the small companies I support causes me to receive a lot more phone calls.

On the plus side, the script requires very few changes to make it run for most domains. Enjoy.

I added a screenshot of what it looks like, except I deleted the user and domain info.

02-21-08 I made some changes to the Buildform function so its more dynamic based on screen resolution and I added the Fade function that 'It Took My Prozac' created (Very cool function, didn't realize you could do that Smile ).
Fade function post -> http://www.kixforms.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1531&sid=acf89f74fb70b7a6b293d0bef03c3b8c

Login Script Sceenshot -info removed.jpg
 Description:
Screenshot of the ccript with login and domain information removed.
 Filesize:  28.27 KB
 Viewed:  2714 Time(s)

Login Script Sceenshot -info removed.jpg

ksm2552_DomainLoginScript v333.kix
 Description:
ksm2552's Domain Login Script using Kixforms w/ ProgressBar v3.3.3

Download
 Filename:  ksm2552_DomainLoginScript v333.kix
 Filesize:  41 KB
 Downloaded:  2477 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KiXforms Forum Index -> Script Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: